Mini haul! Bourjois and Inglot

So I've been majorly absent from logging in my beauty purchases. Yes, I have been lazy. And busy busy with work, and now after an almost mini breakdown, have now taken a step back to find ways to destress. Which led me to resurrect this blog again.

As can be imagined, my collection has truly grown by leaps and bounds, although I wish I can say the same about my actual makeup skills.One major development I can report since my humble beginnings of actually purchasing and learning to use brushes to apply foundation is that...I now can only apply my foundation with a brush. I cant go back to my Neolithic days of only using my fingers (ick!).

Anyway before I go on rambling, during the weekend I went on a mini bender and finally to satisfy my curiosity, went to Sunway Pyramid to get a good look at Malaysia's first Bourjois kiosk. Haha, sounds pathetic, but it was just last year that I went around Bugis Street and then Marina Square in Singapore, hot on the Bourjois trail.

And yes, while I was in Sunway Pyramid, I went back to where it started it all for me when it came to that wonderful Polish brand, Inglot. Ahhh..memories! My very first blusher that ever hit pan was that very first Inglot blusher.

My lovelies!Giving in to my lust for Bourjois and Inglot..a teeny bit.

The Bourjois kiosk was a little bit of a letdown. It still wasn't as extensive as the one in John Little over at Marina Square. As can be seen just from the range of shades; they only had up to 53. They don't carry the cream blushers either :( But they did have the nail polish. And I couldnt resist getting a dreamy sky blue. The so-called cult Healthy Mix foundation that I first got last year was a little too healthy for me (I did gave it to my Mum, for whom the shade and formulation suited better) and so this time around (since they had an offer for the foundation and powder items), I decided to try the 123 Perfect Foundation instead. Also decided to try the loose powder. And added another of those cute round pot blushes. I really adored the Healthy Mix blusher that I first bought hence this tentative addition of a different shade.

As for Inglot..I couldnt resist. If you must know, I have added a few Inglot lipsticks, eyeshadows and its loose powder to my collection since that first time I fell in love with this line of cosmetics. And now after a long while, this blusher with its case. Plus this new product they have, essentially a lipliner but doubles up as a matte lipstick.

Anyway, thats a little tease on what I just got; will update on the reviews. Be prepared with me going full blast putting up a number of posts :D

Its good to be back. Wake up, it's makeup, people!

Comments

Popular Posts